So, it's a little Ravey, might attract the Hot Topic crowd?  Who cares.

I go to Detroit every year for my other family reunion.  There's
always more than enough music I want to hear, and plenty I want to
avoid.  As much as I love a set of banging hard techno, one set a
month is about my limit for really enjoying it. And in my limited
experience, for every DJ that can play an exciting set of hard techno,
there are about 500 that can make you want to claw off your face after
about a half hour.

Having a bunch of Drum&Bass at the festival will at least mean that
you'll hear WHOMP chick WHOMP ... chick instead of _just_ WHOMP WHOMP
WHOMP WHOMP.

And another thing -- if you're setting up sound, please remember to
cut at 100 hz about 3 dB.  That's what's known in the business as the
Frequency of Bassbin Fart.