Yeah, 6277 is an Axis offshot where one of the first Heiroglyphic Being
records was released and a lot of Elektrabel's stuff as well.

Zach Lubin is the Chicago techno DJ formerly known as Mumtaz, who used to
rock parties all over the midwest in the mid-'90s with some really unique,
impecable 3-deck mixing. His website seems to be a bit hosed at the moment,
but it has a bit more info on his background, where he's played and what
he's up to production-wise. You can still read it here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050308133011/http://www.zacharylubin.com/. He
used to post here fairly regularly IIRC, and pops up again every so often.
At any rate, he's a really talented DJ whom I have high hopes for
production-wise (not that the two always correlate, but in this case I
reckon they will). I'd slept on this record until now but the clips sound
nice!

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk