From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:31 AM
To: 313 list
Subject: Re: (313) it's a rave in hart plaza

I wouldn't say it's the latest sounds on there, it's all pretty
established, as I see it - the scene moves pretty fast.
I think the next big thing will be that electronic type emo of Nathan
Fake, and Border Community (which I really like but is v trendy).
Sebastien Tellier even...

If you wanted to be really hot hot hot you'd also get Gnarls Barkley
for the urban side.

I think the line-up is repping a certain scene different to before,
that happens every year, keeps it different at least?