you can listen that remix for delia and gavin on this beats in space show: http://www.beatsinspace.net/audio/2006/jan31/bis013106part2.mp3

Part 2:
17. Lindstrom - Another Station (Todd Terje Remix) - Feedelity
18. Theo Parrish - Ugly Edit 7
19. Delia & gavin - Revelee (Carl Craig remix) - DFA
20. Syclops - The Fly - Tirk

sadly, tim sweeney talks massively over that track, but hey, you get an idea how killer that track must sound on a big system.

c*

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Delia & galvin from DFA??? It just can NOT be the new CC style...

whaddya mean? I meant I think their music sounds like his new style music.
or it reminds me of him anyway. do you not think?
its probs just me then. just an opinion. I always thought they sounded
pretty similar. darkness etc?

5 pound says both parties have been listening to alot of krautrock
v.recently.

p.s. hope its sunny in brazil. its fecking raining here.

I blame you.

; )

but anyway.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.