Delia & Gavin mix is great! I think the reason sweeney talks across it is so
that people can't edit it and play it out ahead of its release.

And I was always under the impression that tres demented used a 606, not an
808. Those toms are a bit of a giveaway.

>>> Carlos de Brito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 19/04/2006 2:07:36 am >>>
you can listen that remix for delia and gavin on this beats in space
show: http://www.beatsinspace.net/audio/2006/jan31/bis013106part2.mp3

Part 2:
17. Lindstrom - Another Station (Todd Terje Remix) - Feedelity
18. Theo Parrish - Ugly Edit 7
19. Delia & gavin - Revelee (Carl Craig remix) - DFA
20. Syclops - The Fly - Tirk

sadly, tim sweeney talks massively over that track, but hey, you get an
idea how killer that track must sound on a big system.

c*