I wrote:

> Heads up, festival goers - this won't last long:
>
> LAX/SAN/SJC/PDX/ABQ/AUS/OKC-DTW - $153 r/t, $189 all-in.
>
> Must travel Tues/Wed./Sat., which is a suck festival-wise.
> (Coming in, anyway.  Either get there on the 1st day or
> come into town a few days early.)
>
> More info:
>
> http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5652423

Oops, my bad.  Apparently this fare is only valid up
until the week of Memorial Day weekend.  (Figures, eh?)

The last days it could've been gotten were from May 17th
to May 23rd.  After that the fare (on American) jumps up
to $304 or $327 for the festival weekend timeframe ...

Sorry to get anyone's hopes up.

        - Greg

P.S. This is a great new site, for incoming (via plane)
     out-of-town festival goers:

        http://www.FareCompare.COM/