Hello.

I'd like to remind you about our event on the 30th April.

Bleep43.com is proud to present the debut UK live performance of
HIEROGLYPHIC BEING.

We've also managed to persuade CONVEXTION to play live, and he completes the
mini tour which Bleep43.com has organised, with his debut London performance
at CHANNEL2.

Last but not least MAX DULEY will play another spell-binding late-night set
for us.

Please find further details and the flyer here:

http://www.bleep43.com/

ABOUT CONVEXTION:

Dallas-based Gerard Hanson's relatively infrequent 12s as Convextion, ERP,
I/O and Syne Language are nowadays near-legendary and not easy to find
following the inclusion of his debut disc as Convextion: 'Convextion' on
several mix CDs by Derrick May and Juan Atkins in the mid-to-late '90s.

In a similar way, Gerard himself has assumed the status of one of techno's
demi-mythical icons due to the scarcity of his live appearances over the
years and his almost total public silence, which has allowed his deceptively
simple, yet highly refined and always sweetly emotional productions to speak
for themselves.

Before I say anything else which you might already know, I'll simply add
that within the global techno community, witnessing a live performance by
Convextion, has long been one of the holy grails of techno devotees.

I hope those of you who can join us, will not miss this special, exclusive
and probably seldom to be repeated (if ever) performance by the techno
musician's archetypal musician.

ABOUT HIEROGLYPHIC BEING:

Jamal Moss is one of the prime candidates to pick up the baton from
Chicago's early house pioneers, in the spirit of house and techno as an
expressly electronic, highly-advanced, hedonistic, wild and slightly
dangerous-seeming music - which is what it was, back in the day.

In Jamal's prolific productions as Hieroglyphic Being, The Sun God, and
I.B.M, it still is.

Allied to his dozens of releases on such labels as Axis/6277, Spectral,
Klang Electronic and, as a member of Dirty Criminals on International Deejay
Gigolos, Jamal has built up a following for some exciting, vibrant, edgy but
also potentially deeply transporting, live performances.

These rely exclusively on the use of the same hardware which you will hear
on his recordings. Many who hear Jamal Moss' records with their apparently
rough production values, strident and hallucinogenic atmospheres, and
unmistakably jacking rhythms are impressed, but not everyone.

I feel that it's in his live performances, in which those elements, together
with his palpable spirit of innovation (which is what techno was meant to be
about in many respects) will often make the most sense.

Please join us in this opportunity to witness the Hieroglyphic Being at
first hand, to enjoy what you're already a fan of, or learn what you've been
missing.

ABOUT MAX DULEY:

Although still relatively young, it's fair to say that Max Duley is a
burgeoning one-man, UK techno cult. The beguiling intrigue of his
productions from the earliest (in 1998) to the latest, means that that his
discography is already relatively long. Through his ARC and ARCart vehicles,
his records have raised the bar in the farther reaches of UK electronic
dance music by the spiritual but also scientific ideas which his music
appears to mediate. It's really little surprise that he has in the last few
years performed at the few clubs which really matter in European techno.

Don't miss this chance to hear Max Duley play one of his never-predictable
sets, in his authentic late-night and unfettered element.

ABOUT BLEEP43.COM

Please visit the web site, or ask a friend who's been to one of the events
which we've been organising for the last 5 years.

ABOUT IALITY HIFI SOUND SYSTEM

Bleep43 is pleased that our first joint event is with our friends Iality
Hifi. They will be hosting a room of heavy, dubby but eclectic and always
expertly bound together sounds.

For this event Iality have managed to secure one of the most respected dub
MCs in the UK in Jonah Dan.

Find out more about Iality here:

http://www.ialityhifi.co.uk/

I'm looking forward to seeing anyone who's into our kind of electronic music
and is in London on Sunday 30th April, at this special gathering for which
we've pulled out all the stops to create a night worth remembering.

Thanks,

Ken Odeluga, Emile Facey, Toby Frith, Anya Stang & Jo Johnson @ Bleep43.com

***

LINKS: