I forgot to mention that when Tom leads the crew into the Pax office
chanting "Down with DLUV" that Rob and I are hiring Bananarama
to perform at halftime and they are going to do all of the songs in
their forthcoming (mid June release) 4-CD box set.

You don't wanna miss it.

fh

-----------------
>>im currently banned from detroitluv, ive already been hammering on
>>those fools since the minute the "lineup" was announced.
>
>hahahaha coolll...i want a "dunk tom cox" booth at the festival..or one of
>those sumo wrestler suit setups vs
tom...some way to dole out some good physical abuse without killing you dead
anyways...always p;ssing on
everybody's rainbow...

>asking people not to comment on the detroit festival on the detroit (techno? i
>forget) mailing list is uh...ridickelous.
telling people not to complain is also really annoying, in general. that's
great that you're content! i mean geez i wish
all these starving people would stop complaining, i've got plenty to eat!
(exaggerate much?)