Does anyone know of any poetry set to electronic music?
I wondered if it's been done. I collect these sort of projects - traditional poems set to music (as opposed to spoken word). I started after buying Nikki Giovanni's album which is stellar. I just got an incredible album RADA did a while ago with Shakespeare readings as well as some songs - Bryan Ferry sings the immortal "Shall I Compare Thee..." It's more traditional pop, the music, not electronic. I realised lately that Propaganda's A Dream Within A Dream is Poe's poem set to music (funny, I assumed it was Shakespeare), but want other examples.