Try this Mr GSH on a dance tip. Believe !

http://www.discogs.com/release/118678

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 April 2006 19:16
To: Klaas-Jan Jongsma
Cc: 313 list; Big 50 Entertainment
Subject: Re: (313) Poetry To Music

Maya Angelou appears on another record by East Village Loft Society
(Ashley
Beedle) called "I Wanna Sing Sunshine"
probalby one of my favorite records in my collection.  The poem is from
Bill Clinton's inaguration
http://poetry.eserver.org/angelou.html
one of those tunes and poems that fills you up with joy

MEK

Klaas-Jan Jongsma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 04/24/2006 10:23:54 AM:

> Well Mike, you could have mentioned your own track: "The Struggle Of
> My People", that track is great and features a poem of Maya Angelo
(sp?)

> http://www.discogs.com/release/3765
>
> KJ
>

> On 24-apr-2006, at 15:23, Big 50 Entertainment wrote:
>
> > There are two tracks here which feature Sky (A Beautiful Thing and
> > Sunlight).
> > http://emporium50.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
> > Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MGCD-2
> > &Category_Code=MG-CD
> >
> > She also has a bonus CD included with the Mahogani compilation:
> > http://www.discogs.com/release/475075
> >
> > MG

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm