Spamming for an event I'm involved in twice in one week- sorry, just call me the new Neil Wiernik!

Jason

From: samuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 13 April 2006 12:54:58 BDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FAOjesus versus iridite - live @ macsorleys music bar, thurs 27th april

having (spiritually at least) travelled to the foot of Fuji-san, Shizuoka, and back in the last few months, we're happy to be home again, pregnant with music, love and promise for good times ahead.

despite being spiritually richer than a thousand shinto goddesses, we're financially a lost cause right now so it's going to be another little while before the death by one thousand cuts EP sees the light of day.

to help make this up to you, and to thank you for your patience in the meantime, we're glad to announce the return of FAOjesus to the live stage.
that's hot.

yes, a heavyweight battle commences @ the sub club's new pub - macsorley's music bar - watch the punches, sparks and buckie bottles fly...

FAOjesus versus iridite

FAOjesus (live)
with dj's Jason Brunton (iridite) and Pro Vinylist Karim

thurs 27th april, 8pm
macsorleys music bar (jamaica st., glasgow)
free entry

this night will be special, and we'd love to see you there.