Please click the link to reply to me directly: www.antonbanks.com/email.html

The show airs live about 2 hours after this message was sent.

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/04-19-06.mp3

Basic Channel, Untitled, #5, Basic Channel
Drexciya, Under Sea Disturbances, Harnessed The Storm, Tresor
Ben Businovski, Corporate Woman, www.benbusinovski.com
The Youngsters, There Came Une Musique, F-Comm
Anton Banks, Good Karma, www.antonbanks.com
Telex, Do Worry, How Do You Dance, Virgin

Geo Vogt, The Bubble, Assemblage Points, Relief
Mr. Barth & The Persuader, Snorkelmannen & Hans Vänner, Svek
Phage & Dan Dreier, Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, Bees Wax, Klang
Traxx & Michael Mitchel, Ron Hardy Acid, Illinois Illuminated, Antennae
Someone Else, Bedroom Eyes, Something Else, Foundsound
Dapayk, Nasty Things, Giornata, Friends Of Tomorrow
Erik Besier & Frank Lorber, Unknown, Micropacer, Nummer
Butane & Someone Else, Dapayk Rmx, Tigerbi**H, Alphahouse
Leo Cubanero, English Mafia, Multiple Partitonen 3, Nachtfrequent
Miskate, Daydreaming, Microcosm
Pheek, I Got A Crush On Bambi, Use With Care, Leftroom
The Missing Link, Trial, Screw Loose, Wagon Repair

############################
Bookings:
    May 30, 2006 (Tentative) Energy (Rhode Island,
www.volumeproductions.com)

Planned guests for the summer:
    May 17, 2006 (Tentative)- DJ TJR (www.djtjr.com)
    June 7, 2006 (Tentative)- Damon Booker (33RPM, Detroit)
    June 14, 2006 (Tentative)- DJ Maniak (33RPM, Detroit)
    TBD (Tentative)- A Guy Called Gerald (www.aguycalledgerald.com)
    TBD (Tentative)- Adam Beyer (Mad Eye, Drumcode)

About the show:

The Vault airs every Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am (21:30 to
23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to respond to this message
(www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.