wow, no kidding, that's great. this CD - Live '93-'95 - is a great taste of the raw/live PA experience.

http://e.discogs.com/release/51094

OBtrivia: I took some shots of them at Even Furthur that ended up in the CD jacket
http://e.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=51094

just such a sea of gear, cables, sweat and totally raw/underground vibe.... was jaw dropping for me at the time. They EARNED their fans the hard way: they toured their asses off with all that kit too. Big raves and also tiny crap venues in rural places with dripping tents and flakey generators, they just wanted to jam by any means necessary. Would be interesting to see if techno fans nowdays can even still relate to that kind of a set, I hope so.

1               Intro (1:19)
2               Babyhead, Providence, RI (7:17)
3               'Cybertech 2,' NY, NY (6:13)
4               Scranton, PA (8:43)
5               Axis, Boston, MA (6:03)
6               'Mecha,' NY, NY (9:01)
7               Stone Pony, Asbury Park, NJ (2:33)
8               'Even Further,' WI (6:05)
9               Philadelphia, PA (10:19)

peace