>Only bought a couple of things, Aaron Carl - Tears on Subject Detroit -

i love that b1 version to death. amazing, shivers kinda stuff....soooo hot!

>We've also got a comp coming out and new 12" Releases from Shawn
>Rudiman and Dan Curtin - more on that as it happens...

cant wait to hear them..speaking of Dan Curtin, was lucky enough to hear a
promo of his upcoming record on District of Corruption...there were a couple
SICKKK, tough techno/house tracks on it...amazing beats..

also..no one has said much about ISF2...i havent heard much of it yet, but i
heard the post emancipation/geiger counter 7" by s2 & von floyd...both tracks
are amazing, especially imo post emancipation...WHOA