Looking at the 2006 tracks I've got I'd say the trend for me has been lush
atmospheric dancefloor tracks, influenced by the minimal trend but rooted in
deep dance music instead of heady complexity like much of the minimal stuff I
hear. Some recent favorites:

Rodamaal - Insomnia feat. Claudia - Buzzin Fly
really deep atmosphere with sexy portuguese(?) vocals

John Tejada - Sucre feat. Qzen - Palette
about as jack influenced as I've heard from tejada. the vocals lend a tough
attitude that I dig.

Paul Woolfred, Bobby Peru - Erotic Discourse - 2020 Vision
I think either tejada or bell played this when they came. regardless I go nuts
over the weird granular delays and the raw stabby square bass.

Julien Jabre - Swimming Places - Defected
tied with Dj Gregorys Faya Combo Cuts vol. 2 for my favorite "accessible"
house record so far.

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: