I think it's an awesome idea, with the condition that it include a lighted flashing "OMG WTF" on the shirt. :) Teasing. It's cool. I'd wear it. People from the list could say, "yo Thor, what up!" Kent Williams wrote:
So I was thinking -- I have a friend who does screen printing and I
can get decent T Shirts screen-printed for pretty cheap -- like $5 a
piece. So would anyone want a T Shirt like this:
Black (naturally) with '313@hyperreal.org' across the chest in
Phosphor Green, Dos Terminal Font (naturally).  He can screen it
pretty big, so it won't look all Cafe' Press. Any takers? Is this a dumb idea? Is it geek chic? Or just geek? Answer off list unless you have a musical suggestion or clever putdown ...