Planet Delsin Party
Chicago House Special

Special Guest Live Performance:
Hieroglyphic Being (Chicago, USA)

Deejays:
Newworldaquarium (Nwaq, Delsin)
M>O>S / Aroy Dee (M>O>S, Delsin)

=============

Amsterdam's Delsin is proud to present their special guest:

Hieroglyphic Being
Hieroglyphic Being (Jamal Moss aka The Sun God aka I.B.M.) is a lost warrior
of sonic truth. We first uncovered his music through his own Mathematics
Records, where we were shocked to find a unique permutation of the Chicago
Jack gene. We came to find out that Jamal was part of the distinguished
Dirty Criminals collective, educated in the biz by Adonis and Steve
Poindexter, and the last of the line of producers directly influenced by Ron
Hardy at the Music Box. This makes him uniquely qualified to write a new
chapter of Chicago's history. His current projects include releasing as
Hieroglyphic Being on Ghostly and Axis, and the Dirty Criminals on Gigolo,
while running his own Mathematics label and overseeing the reissues of the
legendary Muzique label.

May 13th, 2006
Pakhuis Wilhelmina Amsterdam
10pm, 6 euro entrance