Hey I only get this in digestive form, sorry I cannot rock this discussion.
But hey is this the same list that did a afterparty what was it like 3 or 4
years ago. WTF happened to this list?  It must be the internalized oppression
that we americans are so fond of that prevents us from DIY ethoes.   My inner
child says, "live it up, or leave it alone and then a bunch of crazy talk about
eating a bob's big boy or white castle (neither exsist on the west coast).

What is really important is who is going to what afterparty and why?  There are
too many choices again, and we all know that some will be empty, but with great
music.

In 8 days I am going to be in detroit, I can hardly wait...
tom e.