WORD! I hope some of the stuff from his recent live set turns up on there.
In fact, given that the first half of it was electro, it would probably be a
damn good fit for AI.

Oh, and speaking of Convextion, look what I saw for the meager sum of $400
yesterday: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=4915

I know people are prone to put things up on discogs at silly prices, and the
$ is worth about £.00001 these days, but damn!

Oh, and I'm feeling the Plant43/Datasette split too. Emile's electro is some
of my favourite.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk