hahaha
this explains the music too....all that reverb and epic feeling making it so
large, it's all clear now. nothing but little-man-syndrome
the way your name overlaps onto others is practically dirty and sexy tho.
practically meaning totally

anyways i got confused, who has 2 ep's etc coming...the 154 or the aroy? both
welcome but especially the 154...and especially the aroy..there's a new 154
album coming eventually too isn't there? on delsin or nwaq or peacefrog or...?