That's true. I think Matt goes slightly crazy when asked about it now. ;) It was in his first Planet E bio. Every writer would ask him about it...

On 19/05/2006, at 11:50 PM, Dan Bean wrote:

Speaking of Recloose and cassettes - I heard that Recloose worked in a sandwich shop which Carl Craig used to frequent. Apparently he got his break by putting his demo tape in Carl's sandwich one day!

Can anyone confirm/refute this?

You wrote:

Hi list! I was going through some old music files on my PC last night, and I came across two early mixes by recloose. Someone on this list posted links to them a few summers ago. They're very entertaining. I believe they were taken from a cassette tape. If anyone is interested in grabbing them,
I can always do a "you send it" type thingy.

Cheers,

Lee R. Herrington
U STORE IT
Technical Support Engineer