Jeremy Ellis and John Arnold
-simply the best live performance I've ever seen. Two people making 98% of
the sounds that come out of the speakers on the fly. Live moog, singing,
2xMPC, guitar and whatever else they decide to throw in. Music so good it
makes me goofy

Jamie Lidell
-ditto, except I'm only slightly less enthused

But maybe you mean proper techno???

Shawn Rudiman
-More traditional techno/electro, but also doing it mostly on the fly, with
a preference for MACHINES

Sendex
-ditto

Carl Craig
-Be it Innerzone, Detroit Experiment, his best-of thing he did last year or
whatever the incarnation, it's good

...and a fair share of pretty damn good laptop PAists.

I dunno man, there are a lot to chose from these days, and a lot of poo. But
I've seen far too much good music in the last few months to worry about
that. I need a break. Live highlights of the last month would have to be
Henrik Schwarz and Convexion. Can't ask for much more than that...

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]