On 23-mei-2006, at 23:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Listening to his work with John Foxx right now. I know he's worked with
the Cocteau Twins but I was wondering if he's done anything with more
electronic based musicians?
I'd love to hear that fluid/watery piano mixed with deep electronic sounds
(without getting cheezy new age sentiments).

He worked with Brian Eno on his Plateaux of Mirror album, pretty classic ambient stuff. I think it was release number 2 or 3 in the Eno's ambient serie. He also did some stuff with Hector Zazou but can't remember what ;)

KJ