If 50 people would agree to come to the party we can make this happen.

I've already talked to Shake, Norm, Delano, and Mike Clark about DJing a
monthly series called UnderGround Nation at the time I spoke to them we also
talked about the possibilities of doing a party this weekend, the lack of
guaranteed interest vs. expense moved it off the board.

If fifty people to start would pay $10 to hear us, then it could happen.

Hell, 100 people at $5.00 is cool, too.

Shit, if the first fifty people email back that they'll drop through and pay
$10.00 then we'll make it $5.00 for the first fifty people.

......Hey the DJs got to get paid.......

So an unofficial lineup would go:

Shake
Norm Talley
Delano Smith
Mike Clark
djmaniak
djMalik
djBlkout

other DJs expected but not contacted yet, (cause it really a party yet):

Keith Worth
Rick Wilhite
Mike Grant
Mike Huckaby
Reggie Dolks

This would truly be a fan organized gig cause I ain't calling them back
unless Ya'll coming....

So I would say to help subsidize this I would tell the DJs to bring their
mix CDs, something for everyone....

If your on the 313 list, and your coming to Detroit for the DEMF and you
want to hear these cats bang send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the subject line type "Confirm me" and leave your email address in the
body, you will be contacted to confirm the party will happen and will be
sent your tickets for the gig.

djBlkout