I've been away for a week ..

but  ' I think it really suxs .. I used to visit TT quite a lot ..
and it was always 'good' which is hard to find on the net
on any subject, let alone one that interest you.

I think the community at large will miss the resource when
they start to realize there really are few other alternatives
at that caliber.

You could visit Trust the Dj and wade through a load of
other non Techno content .. or .. um . well ' Little Detroit

After that you start getting into Labels, Crews, Blogs and
Fan sites ..

Yes .. I will miss Techno Tourist .. come back soon!

.simon

Jason Brunton wrote:
I wold have thought a few more people on the list might have commented on this- although its been a bit quite of late it was one of the first sites that (for me) gave oodles of information on Detroit music, always written with genuine enthusiasm and intelligence- great interviews and a good sense of community- I'm glad you are wrapping it up if you don't have the time to dedicate at the moment- better than letting the site drift about without any direction- well done for the good work over the years- look forward to your return

Jason