I didn't hear of any deaths due to laced heroin at the fest - local media did a big story on the laced heroin epidemic in Detroit with stock footage of the fest running the whole time in the background; this was one or two days before it started. I understand the need to make it a public awareness issue, but I thought linking it to the fest was a fairly stupid way to manufacture a scare-story where one didn't exist.

jeff

Kent Williams wrote:

They hauled out a few from what I heard. There was a bunch of
sunburned white people there, though.

On the other hand, no matter how hot it was, I've been in clubs that are hotter!

On 5/30/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED]