coming from baltimore it was really refreshing to hear real detroit techno.
Robert Hood blew my mind as well as Jeremy Ellis with his live MPC drumming
(who i saw three times this weekend). i am inspired...all in all an amazing
weekend!

Jeremy w.

`````````````````

house mix: http://www.box.net/public/h22hbcbyg5

> CC: 313@hyperreal.org
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 01:01:28 +1000
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: (313) Detroit... how did it go?
>
> Yeah where are all you guys? We're feenin' for news.
>
> On 30/05/2006, at 9:22 PM, Anton Banks ((313)) wrote:
>
> > Any word about how the festival did this year?
> >
> > Looking forward to the sets and photos...

Join the next generation of Hotmail and you could win the adventure of a
lifetime
http://www.imagine-msn.com/minisites/sweepstakes/mail/register.aspx