From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:36 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Moodyman in the mix

> hey jason...
>
> that sounds goood! was really waiting for this ... any further info?
> is it recorded live ... release date ... I'm so damn addicted ;)

well it doesnt sound live, but who knows. its kind of like a greatest
hits of KDJ mixed quickly with the most effective portions of the
tracks.

in the CD artwork there are pics of many of KDJ's releases including the
freaki MF record, though i dont think it appears on the mix at all
(unless its used on the DL).

i wouldnt necessarily call the CD "essential", but its a nice way to
listen to a bunch of KDJ records without using your turntables. and its
pretty amazing how listening to that many of one person's tracks in a
mix together doesnt get boring, a testament to how good his records
really are!

tom