I had a really great time this year. Danced with old friends, met new friends and witnessed some of the most powerful sound systems I've experienced in a long long time. Here are some small low quality videos from my camera. More when I recover.

Carl Craig on the waterfront
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/carl%20craig.MPG

Dan Bell on the waterfront
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/danbell.MPG

Louie Vega on the waterfront
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/louie%20vega.MPG

magda definetely not making the tea at the beatport tent
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/magda2.MPG

followed by Troy Pierce
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/troy%20pierce.MPG

Rob Hood ignites the crowd at the main stage
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/robhood1.mpg

Starski and Clutch spin electro classics and booty at the tent
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/starskiandclutch.MPG

Todd Osbourne aka Clutch rocking the acid with a 303/606
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/toddosbourne606303.MPG

Ron Trent gets deep and percussive to an empty bowl
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/rontrentpercussionintokms.MPG

Diviniti sings her deep house hit 'find a way'
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/minxanddiviniti.MPG

Scan 7 in the dark
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/scan73.MPG

John Johr opens the tent with minimal houseyness
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/johnjohr.MPG

the wizard's teacher felton howard plays man with the red face. later he would drop a bunch of techno remixes of pop rnb songs that got me going
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/feltonhoward.MPG

DJ Godfather with DJ Omega on the mic tearing up the tent
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/djgodfatherandomega.MPG

MIchael Geiger on the waterfront
http://www.jameshurlbut.net/demf06/video/michael%20geiger.MPG

Photek whips up a frenzy underground