This is the new Point B on SCSI. http://www.discogs.com/release/698231 It's pretty rare that I buy electro, aside from the occasional bit on AI or Warp. I certainly don't seek it out at any rate, but this 12" is nuts! Dunno if anyone has mentioned this already. If so, apologies. Also, if you get the chance to see him live, as Michael and I did last August, you should do so. Didn't know anything about him then, and didn't realise this 12" was by the same guy until afterwards. The music definitely speaks for itself.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk