Hello, friends-
A friendly reminder here about our fun Chicago party on June 2nd.  We have
already received a great deal of promised press coverage from the likes of
CHICAGO READER, TIME OUT CHICAGO, FLAVORPILL CHICAGO, NEW CITY, UR CHICAGO,
ILLINOIS ENTERTAINER, etc.  We look forward to seeing you this Friday!
Advance tix + info available at:  http://www.emptybottle.com
peace   -Ray

Flavorpill Chicago online  -  http://beta.chi.flavorpill.net/17951

New City Magazine online  -  http://www.newcitychicago.com/chicago/5395.html

UR Magazine online  -  http://www.urchicago.com

New City Magazine  -  #1 Club Event of the Week !
UR Chicago Magazine  -  Hot Spots Event Feature !
Time Out Chicago  -  Critic's Pick Feature !

==

Friday, 02.JUNE.2006 - CHICAGO

special performances from:

-JAN JELINEK + KOSMISCHER PITCH BAND  -live-  (from Berlin, Germany)
     [~scape,  Klang Elektronik, EastDev labels - aka Farben, Gramm, The
Exposures]
     (electronics: jan jelinek, guitar: andrew pekler, drums: hanno
leichtmann)

-ELIOT LIPP  -live-  (from NYC/LA)
     [Hefty Records]

-SIGNALDRIFT  -live-  (from Milwaukee)
     [Consumers Research+Development, Audraglint, Wobblyhead labels]

-DJ CHRIS WIDMAN
     [Abstract Science - WLUW-FM]

@ Empty Bottle
1035 N. Western Ave. / 773.276.3600
Doors: 9:00p / Show: 9:00p / 21+ / $10

Presented by Empty Bottle, Hefty Records, RE:UP Magazine, Abstract Science
(WLUW-FM), Clinically Inclined (WNUR-FM), Consumers Research And
Development, Silver Wrapper,  Concur Media and Approaching Serpents.

** RE:UP Magazine (Manual 010) giveaways to the first 50 who enter **

==

Empty Bottle
http://www.emptybottle.com

Jan Jelinek