On 6/4/06, theREALmxyzptlk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...not minimal to my ears, either:
http://www.discogs.com/release/687844

(and I'm not an antiminimalist. I like atoms.)

im still not convinced by this guy. though i think he did a radioslave
edit of "one thing" by amerie that ive been searching high and low for
an MP3 of the whole track.....

Be that as it may, I haven't heard anything he's done I haven't liked to some degree and a lot of it has my vote of confidence. That doesn't mean he hasn't made a bad track - it means I haven't heard anything I'd toss out with the trash yet, and I've heard a few 12"s and this full length. In my book, that equals 'worthy of continued investigation', at least. Of course mileage may vary, but I don't normally hold my own ears subject to consensus. I've had them for almost 50 years and they've gotten me by quite nicely thus far through a good many trends. :-)