So I know this isn't [313]-germain per se, but we've talked about new Herbert albums every time they come out, so... may as well do it again. There's clips, a free mp3 and video up here: http://www.herbert-scale.com/. I think the track in the video is a good example of what a lot of the album is like. It's absolutely drenched in live string orchestrations, but in more of a disco way than the big band album perhaps? I guess he uses them in lots of ways but I think they really tie this album together. Dani Siciliano and Neil Thomas team up really nice on the vocals as well. It's not particuarly dancefloor orientated but there are a couple of tracks that will work for sure. Anyway... I've only heard it twice so far but I think it'll be a real grower.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk