see also my post on my livejournal about the records i picked up while there:

http://frankjglazer.livejournal.com/155115.html#cutid1

On 6/5/06, Frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the planet e booth had a bunch of old records that they only bring out
for the festival.  i picked up a copy of moodymann's "dem young
sconies"

i don't believe the SIDs were repressed either.  they told us at the
store that they found them in storage.  i picked up 1, 3, and 10.
and, yes, there were also some pretty rare (in my understanding) ISF
7"s.