http://www.heftyrecords.com
http://www.heftyrecords.com/jh/papercutz.html

Introducing to the world!  John Hughes had a messy hard drive full of
outtakes, sketches and sound design all stemming for his work under his own
name as well as Slicker and as one half of Some Water and Sun.  Instead of
just moving them onto DVDs for eternal storage he decided to knot them
together and let them play the backfield to a host of MCs.  The end result,
³Papercutz Volume 1², is a bevy of beats nested in the fuzzy pits of Lil¹
Jon, Clipse and Common... Speaking of nests, is that Simply Red?!?!!  And
perhaps the most shinning verses are exclusive to this mix.  Those of
Detroit¹s Lo Louis (featuring on Slum Village¹s Dirty District) and Japan¹s
Akira Saito.  There is also a two part instrumental version available.  This
mix comes close on the heels of edIT¹s mash-up of the Hefty catalog (³Hefty
Flossed Out Mix²) and there will be more mixes to come.  My, my, my.

John Hughes¹ "Immediate Action #011"  12²EP  is due out June 20th in the US
and is available for pre-order now in the Hefty store.