Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 4:02 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Isomer Transition - Shadowlands

It's RJ Valeo who made this. If you go to his website you can download
the ep in MP3 format. It's pretty good stuff.

theREALmxyzptlk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/06/2006 7:08 am

Nice, dub-edged techno here. Not sure from which corner this emerged,
but I'm game for more. Supposedly this is from some 'mystery
producer'...
It has a basic sound you'd expect from a certain channel - or I could
just be experiencing some kind of chain reaction.

                                                            jeff