Hi there ppl,

Will be in Germany from june 18th to 30th for a meeting and also plan to
visiting these cities. So, wondering about record shops (new and 2nd
hand) and flea markets to buy vinyl.
I am up to loads of electronica (from detroit to italo, etc), disco,
funk, jazz...
Pls, let me know if you can help. I am also up to travel to another city
close to the referred ones, if there is a must-visit shop.

Also wondering about nice events/parties.

Greetings,

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       Sao Paulo, Brasil

Por favor, note meu novo email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please, note my new email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]