> - Coldcut feat. Robert Owens - Walk a mile in my shoes (Henrik Schwarz
> remixes)
>    * Stunningly beautifyl stuff. There is also a dub version.

I was pretty disappointed by this power pack of coldcut/robert owens/henrik
schwarz. Too slow and pop-ish for me.

I'm liking the new ron trent on future visions which sadly I had to pay import
prices for as I guess prescription is distroed by the germans. Nothing too
revolutionary, just some nice percussive dubbed out house. A little less
atmospheric than the one with aybee.

Also digging the Cocamoto Exclusivo - Trans-Siberian Express record I picked
up last week. Discogs sayz an alias of Freestyle Man. 'Acidique' is a nice if
not predictable dubby acid record with some lush chords at the end.