Yes Francis!

That gear looks fun for sure. More interesting stuff on it here:
http://playtherecords.com/2006/06/simple-yet-effective.html

Oh, you remember this has been posted here before? Not sure.
http://playtherecords.com/2006/06/303-madness_08.html

Ultimately leading to this nice video essay on the history of the 303:
http://www.nkhstudio.com/pages/popup_bassline.html

Hope you can track back that tune you're looking for. Best is to write
directly to Wayne from the Wayne&Wax blog. He's THE man for such stuff:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

He was once teaching kids in Jamaica how to build riddims with FruityLoops
and Ableton, expert man. He can help you.

But always nice to get such stuff when it's connected to travelling
memories. Got me a whole bunch of 70ies Gangster-Bollywood movies in India
once. Amazing rough Funk music in there!

Cheers!
Jan