i have some king britt record on multicolor.  good stuff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: (313) King Britt techno record

----- Original Message ----- From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 12:19 PM
Subject: (313) King Britt techno record

"Nova Dream Sequence"
It's OK though I didn't buy it, one track sounded a bit like too much other stuff at the mo (âme etc.), the other 2 were decent, the vocal on the end of
the better of these wasn't my bag but may be more to other peepz tastes.

He's done techno-ish stuff in the past as Firefly as well http://www.discogs.com/release/255344. 'Snowblind in Ann Arbor' is a wicked track. 'Music of the Supreme' is pretty good too, in a kinda Carl Craigish way, but not quite as good.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk