I really liked Porter Street the few times I went there. Nice space, good
drinks and you knew everyone in attendance was there for the music. I just
remember Mathew 'one T' tearing it up before K-hand and the UR peepz a few
years back when they were going to do a regular thing there. Mathew is a
Detroit DJ that deserves some wider recognition as far as I'm concerned.

I was also really close to going there for GU and Boo Williams for NYE in
2001 I think, but the cover was ridiculously pricey IIRC. Wound up drunk on
Bombay Sapphire on a strangely familiar sofa in Ferndale instead. ;)

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]