Maestro was not as good as i had hoped it would be so
I am keen to see this when it arrives in the mail.

correction though, the title of the docu is "The
Unusual Suspects" so hope no one ordered the "Usual
Suspects", which isn't a bad film btw.

here is a little interview with Chip from last year:

http://www.newcitychicago.com/chicago/4611.html

minto

http://www.apple.com/pro/video/ramoseberhart/index2.html

> Whatever, I'd like to see this. The clips looked
> good and the interviews
> were interesting (including the bits about the
> music).

down low music
http://downlowmusic.org
UPCOMING '06