On Jul 7, 2006, at 10:36 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dangerfellini/158048987/in/ set-72157594152184598/

Clark is real and he is the man.

the kooky scientist

quite the dj as well ;)

although his dj appearances are rare.

regards,
ramon

leftroom music
pornograph miami

From: sqrrt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Err, what do you mean he's not a real person?

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Clark+Warner

Fictitious?

...so Richie doesn't run neither Plus 8 or M_nus any more? I guess
when you get big enough, you don't really have time anymore...

I knew John Acquaviva had left a good while ago, but I didn't know
Richie had stepped down. Unless Richie co-runs it?

Francis.