hi,
and the translation goes something like this:
"in some parts of friedrichshain there has been a 75 minutes power outage on the night of saturday to sunday. sadly enough berghain was affected as well. we apologize to all our guests and artists for any inconvenience this may have caused!" so - don't worry - the outage was last weekend and everything will be as usual tonight. the other thing they mention in the lower part of the pop-up is the open air area they have which will be opened if the weather is fine.
cheers
roman/berlin/germany
www.energylab.de