A big part of the reason I make the effort to be the Weird Old Guy
Scenester, is that I've gotten to watch people like Terrence Parker,
DJ Vadim, Cut Chemist and DJ Newmark up close doing this kind of
magic.

And while he doesn't scratch, Jeff Mills on the decks up close is
unbelievable. His hands move so quick you think you're watching sped
up video, and the whole time from the waist down, he's jacking. and
Claude Young? Fuggedaboutit.