http://www.myspace.com/m_ek  is mine
I think it's all in how you use myspace

Uh, most money I've spent?  I can't recall the exact record anymore but
maybe it was $60 to $80?  Most likely too much for what I bought and could
have been acquired cheaper had I known all the hunting grounds at the time.
It could have been Kenny Larkin's "Azymuth" - I know I paid at least $40
for the True People box.

MEK