I doubt there's more than a handful of us on the list that are
from here in LA, but just in case, here's a few items of (313)
interest this weekend:

Tonight, July 21st

Jega - in downtown LA

Go to http://www.iComplex.ORG/ for the details

(313)'s very own Kate Simko is listed on the flyer; however, and
maybe she could chime in here - there's set times (Jega at 12:30 AM)
listed on that site, but she is not listed in the set times ... WTF?

Tomorrow night, July 22nd

Morgan Geist and Tadd Mullinix (in his James T. Cotton guise)
in downtown LA at the RE:UP magazine party - RSVP required

(Tadd's also doing a gig as Dabrye earlier that night at Spaceland.)

Details on the flyer:

http://www.reupmag.com/images/la_flyer.jpg

Sunday night, July 23rd

Morgan Geist is supposedly also playing the Rooftop Bar at The Standard
Hotel downtown at 6th & Flower; I don't know anything more than that.

http://www.standardhotel.com/

        - Greg