gary's gang :lets love dance tonight"

The main problem is i still dont know what version im searching for?? I know its not the original. Thats it. Im after the instrumental version that ive heard many a hip hop dj play aswell as techno djs (d may, c craig and ive heard jeff mills play it plenty of times also)
does anyone know what label its on?? version?? etc???

I've never heard a real instrumental of this track. However, Soulsearcher did use a loop of the opening break for their "Can't Get Enough" track. On one of the remixes, I think the Jazz-N-Groove one; and there is a dub of that, so that could be what you've heard. It dates from around ten years ago, so it could very well be that. I'm pretty sure Ashley Beedle also used the track around that time, so maybe it's one of his (although I couldn't help you with the title there), or maybe even a Black Science Orchestra track.

But start with the Soulsearcher (double pack on Soulfuric). It should be widely available, as it was a pretty big hit, and got a bit overplayed on the East Coast and in the UK, so a few DJs would have gotten rid of it by now. *not that it's not a good track!*

Hope this helps.

Francis.