Here it goes:

Tracklist for DJ Kowalsky - Ahnaal Lourd (Analove Quadrilha Mix):

01. Reunion 2 (Analord 5)
02. Klop Job (Analord 3)
03. Where's Your Girlfriend? (Analord 1)
04. Boxing Day (Analord 3)
05. AFX Acid 04 (Analord 7)
06. Cilonen (Analord 5)
07. PWSteal.Ldpinch.D (Analord 8)
08. Halibut Acid (Analord 4)
09. Batine Acid (Analord 6)
10. [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Analord 9)
11. Fenix Funk 5 (Analord 10)
12. Phonatacid (Analord 2)
13. Crying In Your Face (Analord 4)
14. Pissed Up in SE1 (Analord 2)
15. Canticle Drawl (Analord 1)

When de part 2 is ready, i'll post a link here. If the message doesn't hit the list, like before, you chase de mix at vocode.com.

Bests
Kw

On 24/07/2006, at 10:45, Mark Pays wrote:

Really enjoying this.

I hadn't really heard much of the Analord stuff before now. Be
interested to see a track list if you have one.

Looking forward to part 2 already.