http://www.scale.gs/events/

Build 1.0: Jakbeat

+ SCALE launches its new monthly party, build, featuring none other than
Chicago jakk-master Traxx and Kode-Nation partner Naughty Wood for a
night of envelope-pushing madness. From the stripped down minimal funk
of .xtrak / Todd Sines in a rare live appearance, to the flexing, yet
tight drum manipulation of Archetyp and the expansive electro-tech
sounds of Ulysses, this troupe will explore the shape and definition of
what dance music is.

As an aural echo to the post-modern approach that + SCALE has to
visually communicating, the producers and selectors for this new night
will push and challenge the space between and within. + SCALE
inaugurates its new monthly night at Love in celebration of the
birthdays of Todd Sines [17 July], Traxx [29 July], Archetyp [22 July]
and Ulysses [01 July].

TRAXX - Chicago
KodeNation, Creme, Gigolo, Relief, Muzique

TODD SINES live as .xtrak
+ SCALE, Frankie, Peacefrog, Planet E, 7th City

ARCHETYP live
21/22, Glyph, Moto, Ongaku, PTR, Theory

ULYSSES
Guidance, Lasergun, Memory Boy, My Best Friend, Scatalogics

NAUGHTY WOOD - Minneapolis
KodeNation

www.scale.gs
www.gigolorecords.com
www.scatalogics.com
www.ele-mental.org

Doors 10 pm–4 am
$5 before 12 · $10 after

LOVE
179 Macdougal Street & W. 8th Street, New York, NY 10011
+1.212.477.5683 · www.musicislove.net

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ps. .. I'm also playing LIVE Monday night at Smart Bar -- check
www.scale.gs or www.smartbarchicago.com for more details.

thanks..

+odd

--